Friday, January 1, 2016

Bistro Garcon, Plaza Senayan.

My family and I went here for our Christmas dinner, this is unplanned because actually we wanted to have dinner at Union but because of the long queue we decided to try this bistro. The concept was pretty much the same as Union. The dishes here were mostly French cuisine and the patisseries too. I ordered Roast Chicken with champignon and porcini risotto. It was super delicious! It reminds me of the roar chicken that I had at Jamie Oliver's. For this dish it costs for around Rp 128,000,00.- but it was worth it. I tried the Norwegian salmon which tasted standard, there's nothing special to it. This dish costs Rp 198,000,00.- I also tried the spaghetti meatballs with marinara sauce, this dish was great. It costs around Rp 80,000,00.- I also ordered the Wagyu Burger which was amazingly good! The meat was so tender and juicy, it costs around Rp 180,000,00.- but every bite is like heaven! I really recommend this place if you wish to have a french dining.
p.s sorry for only having this picture :(

Roast Chicken with champignon and porcini risotto



More information
Location: L4, 410 , Plaza Senayan , JL. Asia Afrika No. 08 , Gelora, Tanah Abang, 10270 Jakarta Pusat, DKI Jakarta, 10270
Phone: (021) 57900140

No comments:

Post a Comment