Friday, January 1, 2016

Puncak Pass Resort, Cipanas.

After a long trip at Bandung, I went all the way here to try out their famous poffertjes. I arrived there at around 9 p.m. The atmosphere was amazing, the wind was breezing and it left a cool chill on my skin. The atmosphere of the restaurant was crowded (because its holiday season) there was a live music and everyone was just enjoying their moments. Ok back to the topic which is the Poffertjes, before that I ever tried poffertjes at Rumah Stroberi in Bandung, the dough was dry and the flavour wasn't really there. But the poffertjes of Puncak Pass Resort was for sure better than the Rumah Stroberi, the texture was smooth and chewy, a little of strawberry jam did make the final taste a more sophisticated one. A really recommended dish! Apart from poffertjes, I also tried their cream soup, the taste was rather similar as the packaging cream soup. For the drink, I had hot chocolate which is too bitter and not creamy at all. (I should have chose the ovomaltine one). The poffertjes costs Rp 40,000,00.- , the cream soup costs Rp 38,000,00.- (if I'm not mistaken) , the hot cocoa costs for Rp 25,000,00.-

p.s. the restaurant closed at 10 p.m.

Poffertjes


    More Information
    Location: Jalan Raya Puncak KM. 90, Sindanglaya, Cipanas, Kec. Cianjur, Jawa Barat 43253
    Phone: (0263) 512503


No comments:

Post a Comment